Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Music of the moment

I typically listen to audio books in the car, but I ran out and haven't quite hooked up my new library situation. So I've been listening to the radio, and getting bored. Decided to make a playlist in traffic yesterday:

Basket Case - Sara Bareilles
Born this Way- Glee Cast
Buenos Aires - Glee Cast
Creepin' In- Norah Jones
Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn Hill
The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
Extraordinary - Mandy Moore
Fairytale (Live) - Sara Bareilles
Forget about the Boy - Thoroughly Modern Millie
Forget You- Glee Cast
Gimme Gimme - Thouroughly Modern Millie
Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles
Good Girl- Carrie Underwood
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
I Believe - Stevie Wonder
I Believe in a Thing Called Love- The Darkness
I wanna Dance with Somebody - Glee cast
I'm Not that Girl - Julia Murney
I've Got a Dream - Tangled
In the Heights - In the Heights
It Won't Be Long Now- In the Heights
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Listen - Glee Cast
Maybe This Time - Glee Cast
Nobody Wants to be Lonely - Ricky Martin & Christina Aguilera
Not for the Life of Me- Thoroughly Modern Millie
Not Ur Girl- Katharine McPhee
One Woman Army- Laura Glyda Band
Pacienca y Fe- In the Heights
Real Life Fairytale- Plumb
Run - Matt Nathanson & Jennifer Nettles
Run the World - Glee cast
Shake Senora - Pitbull
So Much Better- Bailey Hanks
Stronger - Britney Spears
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Taking Chances - Glee cast
That's It, I Quit, I'm Moving On - Adele
Who Says- Selena Gomez
Most of the songs appeal to my current state of break up grief, but some of them are just fun to sing/dance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment