Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ok so now what

Full disclosure: this is my 3rd attempt at blogging.

A week ago, I moved out of the house I shared in the suburbs with my long term boyfriend. After nearly five years in that house and plenty of boxes to unpack, I hope I got what I needed.

Living alone has been interesting. I'm happy to not have to be considerate of someone else's schedule or design tastes. However, it's a strange adjustment to not have to check in with someone. I cried the first day I drove home from work. My parents, sister, and close friends have been wonderful, but it will be nice to not have to be worried about so much.

So after I found out this week that T had moved on (at least physically) last weekend and seemed not to have remorse, I decided that there was no hope of him growing up, snapping out of it and getting back together with me. I had an epic meltdown when I found out. I've had nothing but positive omens and good signs that this decision to leave was right, but I suppose it takes something awful to be 100% sure.

So not sure exactly where I'm going with this blog, but I moved back into the city and am trying to fill my schedule back up. This could be comical or inspiring, not that I'm sure anyone will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment