Monday, September 30, 2013

Text messages

I have a tendency to screen capture fun texts I exchange with people. Sometimes I scroll back trough my camera roll and giggle. These are a few of my current favorites: 
This one is pretty self explanatory. My mom is a bit of a feminist and taught us the virtues of wearing appropriate clothing (especially for the first day of school).


Kate is my BFF. She is married to a woman and also works for a major GLBT lobbying organization. 

This is my sister. She has a tendency to seek revenge on people who have done her wrong. When she got woken up in the middle of the night in college because a full beer can flew through her window and into her bed, those girls got kicked out of the dorms. 

Pretty sure no one else will find these funny, but whatever, I am smiling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment