Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm a Bad Blogger....but I expected this

So I am terrible at being religious about journal entries and blogs. It happens. I'm just going to outline some updates and then I will try to be better in the future.

In no particular order:

  • Finished Spring semester.....grades come out tomorrow. I'm more nervous than I remember during this program.... Just checked on a whim....did not do great, but I think my GPA will be ok.
  • On a whim during finals, I re-activated my okcupid account. I met this guy, and we dated for a few weeks, but then he did the quick fade away. I'm feeling strangely relieved by it.
  • Before him, I was half dating someone...semi-regularly hooking up....it was frustrating and annoying. I eventually had to break it off. It was the longest non-break up of my life. Took 5 days until he finally blocked me on gchat to get the last word in. Fine by me!
  • Prepping for a 12 day trip to Istanbul & Athens with school. I'm so excited. 
  • Now that summer is approaching, the reality of not being busy all the time on the boat is started to set in.  It will be interesting to see how I deal with that going forward. 
  • Got an ipad (mini) for the trip last Friday. Love it. I decided to name it Q after Q in James Bond. My kindle, is named Agatha. As in Agatha Christie.  Didn't bring Q to work today, and I'm going through withdrawals. Damn you Apple crack.
  • Spent an amazing Saturday with my mom. We saw the MFA's Art in Bloom exhibit. It was awesome. Then we saw Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical) in Stoneham. 
Ok that's it for now. I'll try to be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment