In no particular order:
- Finished Spring semester.....grades come out tomorrow. I'm more nervous than I remember during this program.... Just checked on a whim....did not do great, but I think my GPA will be ok.
- On a whim during finals, I re-activated my okcupid account. I met this guy, and we dated for a few weeks, but then he did the quick fade away. I'm feeling strangely relieved by it.
- Before him, I was half dating someone...semi-regularly hooking up....it was frustrating and annoying. I eventually had to break it off. It was the longest non-break up of my life. Took 5 days until he finally blocked me on gchat to get the last word in. Fine by me!
- Prepping for a 12 day trip to Istanbul & Athens with school. I'm so excited.
- Now that summer is approaching, the reality of not being busy all the time on the boat is started to set in. It will be interesting to see how I deal with that going forward.
- Got an ipad (mini) for the trip last Friday. Love it. I decided to name it Q after Q in James Bond. My kindle, is named Agatha. As in Agatha Christie. Didn't bring Q to work today, and I'm going through withdrawals. Damn you Apple crack.
- Spent an amazing Saturday with my mom. We saw the MFA's Art in Bloom exhibit. It was awesome. Then we saw Thoroughly Modern Millie (musical) in Stoneham.