Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Throwbacks

As part of setting up my ipad, I have been fiddling with my playlists on all of my devices. Unfortunately, I have SO many songs on my old laptop, which doesn't exactly have a working screen. At some point I might need to risk the seizure to retrieve them, because I'm sure there are plenty of treasures on there.

As part of my healing process and trying to remember who I am, I find myself reverting back to the 23 year old version of myself. Unfortunately for my biological clock, I'm still 30 in real life. This combined with my recently rediscovered mp3's, has been quite interesting. I find my old songs soothing and cheerful even if the subject matter is not remotely cheerful. The best part is, that I still remember ALL the lyrics. 

Looking forward to my ongoing musical discovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment