Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today's Horoscope

This was my horoscope this morning:
There are days when you feel wonderful without being able to attribute the feeling to any real event. Of course, your rational mind will search for a reason for your happiness. But if you count the number of times when you do things against your will, or vice-versa, it becomes obvious that logic and reason do not always apply to this world. Don't even try to understand; just enjoy!


I actually found it right on. Yesterday I felt happy, for no apparent reason. I think I'm really coming out of this whole break up funk. I feel liberated and at the risk of sounding conceited, I think I've been getting some positive attention. Maybe I'm just putting off a better vibe.

I know with the holidays and my birthday coming up, I might have some tough times. I'm also still having T related nightmares (often w/ his new gf), but they aren't bothering me too much. 

Here's to moving on and up!

No comments:

Post a Comment