Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2 years....a little late

It’s been just over two years since I moved out on my own, and I have been reflecting on where I am compared to where I thought I’d be.

 Overall, I continue to be in a really good place. I am happy, and continue to grow more and more comfortable with myself. My goal for myself was to really figure out who I am without someone’s influence and get used to being that person. As I’m sure I’ve mentioned here before, I really don’t want to let another relationship change who I am.

 I really thought that by now, I’d be in another relationship, but sadly I am not. For a while, I just didn’t want to deal with all the dating drama while I was finishing business school, but now I think I’m more open to the idea. What is difficult is the pressure of the entire situation. I know my family and my close friends would like to see me settled, I would like to see me settled, but husbands aren’t Amazon Prime eligible.

 We’ll see how that all goes. I might actually get back into internet dating in the next few months. Lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment