Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blogging habit?

So while I was traveling in Istanbul and Athens for a school trip, I kept a blog religiously. It was the easiest way to send my family updates and I think it was a success. So then I got used to blogging everyday, and then I just stopped. Maybe I can funnel some of that blogging habit into this blog again. I know that I get page views, but I'm not exactly sure who really reads this, not that I'm writing for attention.

Anyway, my trip was amazing. I would love to go back to Istanbul and also visit other parts of Greece.

Re-activated my Okcupid account last night (this is my 3rd time). Not sure I'm ready for the real thing yet, but it will be nice to get some positive attention that isn't from a creepy Iraqi guy that saw an American girl in shorts in a hotel lobby and decided he needed to take her out for dinner.....That was so not ok.  Ah....adventures.

Was introduced at my Grandfather's wake this weekend as "the one that isn't married." Yep, I'm the un-married sister. I'm almost over my dad referring to me as "My daughter, the engineer" which feels fraudulent since I haven't "engineered" anything in a while.  Spending my first memorial day weekend on dry land, at a wake, and now I'm a spinster. Grrrrreeeat. 

Just started a new job. It's strange to be so comfortable and confused all at once. Anxious to know my new products, excited to have more responsibilities, not sure how I feel about having a work assigned smart phone. 

Trying to see the upside in these things, but in the meantime, I'm just so single. Maybe that will make for interesting posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment